Didn't find what you were looking for?
You can change it manually or in the program.
In the program:
1. Presse INST[F1] and select Miscellaneous
2. Select the OVERRIDE
3. Select Constant
4. Enter 100 with the Keyboard and press Enter
Put this code line at the beginning of the program and the robot will run at 100% Override
Hi....You can do that without any problem:
- Set S2C701 from 0 to 1. This empowers the speed abrogate work.
- Set S2C287 to an info bunch number (for example setting it to 10 will utilize widespread data sources 00100-00107).
- Set the speed you need in the info bunch you chose in twofold arrangement (or connection it to a register in the CIO for simple change).
Please sign in to leave a comment.